- _s - WordPress starter theme
- Theme Development
- Theme Review
- WordPress plugin for automatically theme check
- WordPress Theme Review Team's Website
- wordpress themes dev guidelines
- WordPress sample content
- WordPress theme tags
Themes are reviewed before being added to the WordPress.org repository of themes. These are important links and information that you will need to know if you want your theme included.
WordPress Theme Review Team's Website - Contains some very useful links for creating your theme and having it on the repository as well as a source of communication to discuss the guidelines and process with the team.
Before you attempt to upload your theme to the WordPress.og repository.
1. Set WP_DEBUG to true in your wp-config.php, make sure your theme does not output any messages.
2a. Check your theme with all the visual requirements.
3. Review your own theme before uploading using the guidelines from the Codex Theme Review page.
-- Your theme needs to pass all requirements before it is accepted on the repository.
To contact the WPTRT WordPress Theme Review Team
- use the #wordpress-themes channel on irc.freenode.net
- join the theme-reviewers email list
- leave a comment on the trac ticket itself if it is in the review process already
- Ask questions in this forum area following the guidelines of forum etiquette, aka Welcome to the WordPress Support Forum documentation.
If you are interested in joining the WPTRT follow the steps here.
Hello, in order to upload a newer version, you cannot simply attach them to the ticket like this.
Please finalize the theme submission and submit it again through the normal process. You will not lose your place in the review queue by doing this, but you will need to increase the version number of the theme.
from: http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11110 by Otto42